- 19 September 2017
- Transport / Logistics Services
FedEx has announced shipping rate increases for all of its divisions that are to come into effect from the 1st January, 2018.
Across the logistics giant’s portfolio, there will be average increases of 4.9%.
– FedEx Express will increase shipping rates by an average of 4.9% for U.S. domestic, U.S. export and U.S. import services,
– FedEx One Rate pricing will increase by an average of 3.5%.
– FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery and FedEx Freight shipping rates will increase by an average of 4.9%.
In addition to the New Year shipping rate increases, FedEx also announced some more changes that will come into effect from 22 January:
– a Third Party Billing Surcharge will apply to FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments that are billed to a third party applicable criteria and pricing for packages that require additional handling, are oversized, or are unauthorized, will change
– FedEx SmartPost will apply dimensional weight pricing, and the Non-Machinable Surcharge will change FedEx Freight will implement an Over Length Surcharge of $85 per shipment and will be applied to shipments with dimensions of 8 feet or greater and less than 12 feet.
Details of all changes to rates and surcharges are available at: http://fedex.com/rates2018
Subscribe to Newsletter