- 4 July 2019
- Transport / Logistics Services
Amazon Business have launched Amazon Business Prime for UK all business customers across the whole of the country.
Amazon Prime Business has features that differ to the Prime personal account including spending limits and access to up to three users (as opposed to every employee as would be the case on standard Prime). Business pricing – for example without VAT is also available.
One key feature of Prime Business is Spend Visibility which helps compare prices and compliance friendly Guided Buying.
In an email to customers sent at the beginning of this week, Amazon said, “Save even more time and money on your business account with Business Prime. With Business Prime you get access to:
– Unlimited fast, FREE shipping on millions of eligible items for all users
– Prime member promotions, including Prime Day deals
– Spend visibility to visualise spend and identify money-saving opportunities
– Guided Buying to improve compliance with purchasing policies
– Exclusive partner offers including 60% off Xero accounting software subscription”
This offering will go head to head with companies like Office Depot and Staples as the retail giant seeks ever more markets to exploit – often at the expense of major established players in those markets. Some Amazon ventures do fail but others have been rampant successes.