- 1 March 2021
- Transport / Logistics Services
La Group La Poste has launched its 10 year strategy, “La Poste 2030, committed to you”. This focuses on profitable growth, international expansion and public service.
The first year of the strategy, 2021 is one of uncertainties with the global pandemic and macroeconomic impacts. The first plan as such is to continue with the cost savings plan begun in 2020 to limit the impact of disruptions on future results.
Parcels and express delivery are a growth market for La Poste, and it is investing on improving its e-commerce delivery offering. In a large part from this, the Group is expecting strong operating revenue growth in 2021.
Regarding the strategic plan, there are seven areas that the business is to focus on:
– Improving customer service and winning new business from professionals, young people and other demographics.
– To make itself evermore present, thanks to the combined power of its physical, digital and human networks, at the service of customers and development;
– Accelerating digital transformation
– A focus on sustainability and to contribute to digital transformation
– Developing international markets
– Improving labour relations with its delivery staff, presenting a new social pact and improving agility as a business.