- 14 June 2019
- Transport / Logistics Services
Clients of ParcelForce Worldwide can now use a new Tariff Code look up tool developed by the parcel company.
Tariff codes are a system where those sending an item can easily identify an item through customs authorities, regardless of the language. The ParcelForce Worldwide tool comes as customs authorities around the world are streamlining their processes and the new search system should feed into this.
An intelligent search bar will enable clients to quickly and easily search for a product. Clients can look for codes one at a time of through the bulk upload of a product catalogue.
The new lookup tool also enables customers to:
– Search for Tariff Codes either one at a time or in bulk.
– Switch between EU and Non-EU shipments to search for either a 6 digit (non-EU) or 8 digit (EU) code.
– Save codes against a product line.
– Search and save multiple Tariff Codes to a product catalogue.
– Export a catalogue with Tariff Codes to Excel.
A spokesperson from Parcelforce Worldwide said: “At Parcelforce Worldwide, we are constantly looking to innovate and expand our services to cater to the needs of our customers. Our new Tariff Code look up tool is another example of how we are doing this.”