Quadient introduces university Campus Hub solution

US parcel locker specialists Quadient has launched a parcel locker system for universities called the Campus Hub solution.

The Campus Hub system uses the Quadient Web Tracking System (WTS) that provides full chain of custody for all goods and assets that are sent and received across campus.

“This new solution truly reflects the synergies created since Quadient’s acquisition of Parcel Pending in 2019, leveraging the best experiences and technology know-how from both organisations,” said Daniel Malouf, chief solution officer, Parcel Locker Solutions at Quadient. “It also speaks volumes about the many other synergistic opportunities that lie within the different parts of our organisation. We will continue to push ourselves to look for new ways to deliver best-in-class solutions for our customers.”

Quadient estimate that around 80% of all orders and packages received by students and faculty members can be delivered to a parcel locker, and the Campus Hub technology can also be used to track the other 20% of items that won’t fit in lockers.

“Campus Hub is more than just a locker that can store mail and packages. It can be used as an exchange point for various items and goods,” stated Christopher O’Brien, EVP of Parcel Pending by Quadient. “This is a great solution for colleges and universities that are struggling to do more with less staff and resources. Smart lockers are proven to reduce labor resources demanded by package management by as much as a third. Campus Hub helps colleges and universities maximise their space while also providing the visibility, security and efficiency they need during the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond.”

More:   Brenger brings operations into Germany