- 21 January 2020
- Transport / Logistics Services
The UPS Digital Access Program has released a number of free plug-ins and tools that are designed to work seamlessly within four major e-commerce platforms – WooCommerce, PrestaShop, OpenCart and Magento.
The UPS Digital Access Program is a project aimed to integrate UPS services into popular e-commerce platforms, offering competitive shipping rates to its users. It is designed to make it easier for merchants to work with UPS more easily.
“As the retail industry rapidly transforms, UPS continues to find new ways to make its industry-leading services more accessible,” said Kevin Warren, UPS chief marketing officer. “With UPS’s Digital Access Program, we’re leveling the e-commerce playing field for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) worldwide, allowing them to offer many of the same services offered by the world’s largest brands.”
Plug-ins featured include:
– Label printing within the e-commerce platforms, including for multi-order batches.
– Full control over shipping rates displayed to e-shoppers.
– Presentation of accurate, scheduled delivery times to e-shoppers during checkout.
– Access to real-time tracking information.